Multi-directional movements, quick, sudden moves, and a lot of running, this is what you are going to do at the basketball court. In other words, we can say you are going to demand and expect a lot from your foot, so your foot must get enough support and comfort from your shoe.
When you buy yourself the best pair of basketball shoes, you need to make a few changes in order to make them suitable for the task. The first thing that plays a very crucial role is the insole. Do you think you can achieve the best performance with the best basketball shoe but with a bad pair of insoles? No, it is not going to happen.
You may get the best basketball shoe, but without perfect insoles, you cannot get the maximum performance at the court. The insole can protect your feet and prevent many injuries. We know how much it is essential for a basketball player to perform best at the court and protect the body.
Most of the time, basketball players have to play hard surfaces that can cause various injuries. In this situation, insoles can provide you protection and comfort that you need at the court.
Different insoles are available in the market that is specially designed for basketball. The best insole can not only provide you maximum comfort, stability, support, and confidence but also protect your foot.
We know that it becomes really difficult to choose one best pair of insoles when multiple options are available. Here, you will find the best insoles for basketball shoes. Let’s have a look at this best list.
|Top||Superfeet Green Premium-U Insole, 9.5-11 Men / 10.5-12 Women||Prime||Buy Now|
|Sof Sole mens Airr Orthotic shoe insoles, Black, Men s 9-10.5 US||Prime||Buy Now|
|Powerstep Original Orthotics-U Insole, Blue/Black, Men's 8-8.5, Women's 10-10.5||Prime||Buy Now|
|Superfeet FLEX ATHLETIC COMFORT INSOLE Shoe, Flame, 11.5-13 Men / 12.5-14 Women||Prime||Buy Now|
|Relief Heel Spur Pain Shoe Insoles High Arch Supports Shoe Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis||Prime||Buy Now|
|Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports Orthotics Inserts Relieve Flat Feet, High Arch||Prime||Buy Now|
|proovomatrix (9.25 inch, Women's Size 7.5, Men's 6.5)||Prime||Buy Now|
|Easyfeet Arch Support Insoles for Men and Women Shoe Inserts||Prime||Buy Now|
|Timberland PRO Men's Anti Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole,Orange,X-Large/12-13 M US||Prime||Buy Now|
|Dr. Scholl’s Sport Insoles (Pack of 2) // Superior Shock Absorption and Arch Support to Reduce Muscle Fatigue and Stress||Prime||Buy Now|
1. Superfeet Green TTF footbed
This best insole for basketball shoes contains synthetic material that can bear pressure as well as maintains the original shape. This insole is able to absorb the shock. This comfortable insole contains a stabilizer cap present at the bottom area, which protects the feet of the player.
In this insole, a closed-cell is present in the form layer that provides cushioning and support to the feet. The good thing is this insole consists of the deep and wide heel cup, which makes it highly shock absorbent. The EVOLUTE carbon fiber cap present in this insole reacts to compression and springing without making any change in the shape.
This supportive insole contains Aerospring dual comfort foam that provides cushioning at every step at the court. This insole is trim and provides a comfortable fit, which means it is going to lock your foot in the right position by providing balance support.
The brushed polyester tops make sure to keep the foot dry. The polypropylene heel caps provide stability to the feet inside the shoe.
- This insole contains synthetic material that is highly durable.
- The synthetic material maintains the original shape.
- This insole is shock absorbent.
- It contains a stabilizer cap that is placed at the bottom area that provides protection to your foot.
- The closed-cell present in the high-density creates a layer that provides cushioning to the feet.
- In this best insole for the basketball shoe, you are going to have a wide and deep heel cup that is very good at shock absorption.
- The shoe keeps the foot locked in the right place.
If you need the best insole for a basketball shoe that does not put extra pressure on your foot and keep it safe from various injuries, then you can choose this shoe without any second thought.
2. Sof Sole Orthotic Support Full-Length Gel
There are many players at the basketball court who faces the pain and injury due to their shoes and insoles. If you are also one of those players, then it is time to change your insole with the best one.
The best Sof Sole Men’s orthotic support insole contains reinforced nylon stability plate that helps the player make different moves at the court. This best insole for basketball shoes contains air bubbles at the heel area that provides super shock absorbent features.
It also consists of an arch insert that is beneficial when you need a high impact. The good thing the upper side of this insole contains the Coolmax fabric that helps the player to get rid of the moisture and keep your feet dry and odor-free.
The material of the insole avoids and prevents any time type of bacteria from being developed within the shoe. It is available in black color. The weight of this product is 0.423 ounces.
The Air Orthotic, along with the reinforced stability plate, provides support to the player and makes insole suitable for the players having low to neutral arch types.
- This best insole for basketball shoe contains a reinforced Nylon arch support plate that is very helpful in controlling movements at the court.
- This insole is suitable for the people having a low arch and flat fleet.
- It contains SKYDEX air bubbles present at the heel area and at the arch, which is shock absorbent.
- This best insole contains COOLMAX fabric, which helps to avoid any moisture and keep the foot dry.
- This insole helps to avoid any type of bacteria in the shoe.
- It is available in black color.
With this best insole for basketball shoes, you are going to enjoy the pack of features. You are going to enjoy the comfort, support, and whatnot without getting any pain. What else you expect from your insole?
3. Powerstep Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
This best insole for the basketball shoe provides full-length support to the player. It provides built-in arch support. The arch support of the shoe is firm, but it provides support to the player’s foot.
It contains a deep heel cradle that gives stability to the player at the court. The good thing is, it works for low, neutral, and high arches. This insole contains dual-layer construction with a low profile that is suitable for a whole day performance.
This insole contains an ultra-thin profile, which fits into most of the shoes. It contains cushioning at the specific areas which provide comfort to the player whenever needed.
You will not have to do any cutting to adjust this insole into your shoe. It means you can use this insole for different shoes. The polyester fabric of the shoe makes sure to avoid all unpleasant odor within the shoe. It is 14” wide and 0.7” high. It is available in blue color.
- This best insole for the basketball shoe contains arch support that is firm but provides support to the player’s foot.
- This insole fits perfectly into the low-profile shoes that give stability and support.
- It contains dual-layer construction, which enables the user to wear it for a long time.
- The full-length cut of this insole helps to provide optimal support at the court.
- The responsive polypropylene support shell reduces the chances of injury during the game.
- Cushioning present at the specific areas in the insole gives comfort to the player.
- This insole is going to fit into almost every shoe.
If you want the best insole for your basketball shoe that can give you cushioning, full-length support, and contains polyester fabric that can help you to avoid odors, then go ahead for this amazing insole. You are going to love its features.
4. Superfeet FLEX, Comfort Insoles for Athletic Shoe Cushion
This insole contains full-length foam along with a synthetic sole. The amazing thing about this insole is its breathability, which makes sure to keep the foot dry and fresh and provides comfort.
With this best insole for basketball shoes, you are going to have AEROSPRING comfort foam, which contains 4mm thickness and is highly durable.
This comfortable insole contains a viscoelastic closed-cell foam layer that can absorb the impact and then provide comfort to the player at the court. It contains a horse-shoe shaped heel that gives stability and amazing structure.
The dynamic shape of this insole for basketball shoes reduces the stress on the foot and provides comfort and support to the ankle, feet, and knees.
This insole is beautifully rounded and trimmed in order to make it fit properly in different shoes. Moreover, it also contains MOISTUREWICK that helps to control the unpleasant odors within the shoe. This insole is available in flame color.
- This best insole for the basketball shoe contains a structured heel cup that gives the foot support and stability.
- It absorbs the impact and gives comfort to the foot.
- The contoured shape of the shoe is here to provide you the stability that is very great at reducing the stress on feet, knees, and ankles.
- In order to give the perfect fit in the footwear, this insole contains a rounded edge.
- This best insole contains Moisturewick, which is best at controlling the unpleasant odors.
- The horse-shaped heel gives stability and comfort to the player.
This best insole gives super experience to the players with its amazing features, including active Aerospring full-length foam, Flex design, two-dimensional surface, comfort, and whatnot. You can choose this insole without worrying about anything.
5. Relief Heel Spur Pain Shoe Insoles
This insole for the basketball shoe contains cutting lines at the backside that helps in getting the easy and perfect fit. We know how difficult it is for a basketball player to walk and play basketball while having ankle or foot pain.
Don’t worry, and this insole is going to save you from all types of injuries. Plantar fasciitis causes heel at the bottom of the heel. If you are facing this pain, this best insole for the basketball shoe will make your life easy. It is highly suitable for people having flat feet.
The good thing is it contains ventilation holes, which make sure that your foot remains fresh and odor-free within the shoe. This insole can greatly absorb the sweat and avoids unpleasant odors.
You can cut this insole according to the size of your footwear. At the backside of the shoe, the clear cut line is visible, which you can use to make adjustments.
This best insole for the basketball shoe is going to provide you with cushioning and support that you need at the court. It is available in different size options. This shoe is good at the shock absorption; it means you are going to make your foot and legs save from injuries.
- It contains ventilation holes at the top, which makes this shoe highly breathable and makes sure that the foot is fresh and dry.
- It can absorb sweat and avoid odor within the shoe.
- It is great in shock absorption and helps in dealing with the problem of leg and foot injury.
- You can make changes in the size of the insole and make it perfect to fit in your shoe.
- The clear line is present at the backside of the shoe to make it fit in your shoe perfectly.
- It is highly suitable for flat feet people.
If you are hunting for the best insole that can work perfectly with your basketball shoe, then shoe this insole because of its high breathability, shock absorption, and many other amazing features. It is highly recommended for people who face plantar fasciitis.
6. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch best basketball insole
This best insole for the basketball shoe is going to provide you all that you need. This comfortable insole contains a deep heel cup that is best at maintaining the foot’s correct and right position within the shoe.
It also provides protection to the heel during the situation of high impact and provides stability to the foot. This shoe contains cushioning and support that is beneficial for everyday use as well as for the basketball.
It consists of EVA material that can absorb the shock and gives relief from the pain. The fabric of the insole keeps the foot fresh and cool. This insole provides firm arch support that gives comfort and support, which is required at the court.
It provides excellent mobility to the player. It means you can easily make quick movements at the basketball court. The fabric of the shoe is also good at reducing friction.
With this insole inside your shoe, you can play the ongoing game for a very long time without any problem and pain. It is available in four different unique and attractive color combinations of blue and black.
- This best insole for the basketball shoe is going to provide you long-lasting comfort.
- It makes sure that foot is present at the proper and right position within the shoe.
- This best basketball insole consists of a deep heel cup that keeps the right position of the shoe and also provides stability during walking.
- It gives moderate control to the player.
- It is made up of material that is good at the shock absorption.
- It is suitable for people having a high arch.
- The medical-grade foot support is provided by this insole to the player. It provides enhanced foot stability.
If you used to play basketball on hard surfaces and face pain in your legs or feet, this shoe insole is here to serve you. The built-in material of this insole is great and shock absorption, and much more.
7. Carbon Fiber Insole, Rigid, Shoe Insert supportive orthopedic insert
This best insole for the basketball is sold as a single item. In other words, it is not available in pairs. You will have to buy two insoles if you want for your pair of shoes. However, the good thing is that you can use the insole for both the left and right foot by flipping.
This insole is very wide. This insole makes sure to avoid the foot from bending. It makes sure to avoid different kinds of injuries. This insole is 1.2mm thick. You can use it in your daily use shoes or in basketball shoes as well.
This best insole is very flexible and returns to its original shape when there is no pressure exerted on it. It is made up of real carbon fiber. This insole is good at providing arch support.
The carbon fiber in the shoe is good at providing stability to the shoe. The weight of the product is 1.6 ounces. It is available in a variety of size options.
You can choose the best insole size according to your shoe size. With this shoe insole, you are going to play better in any game. If you are facing the fracture, then this shoe insole is best for you.
- This best insole for the basketball shoe makes sure to avoid the shoe from bending.
- This insole is 1.2mm thick.
- It has the ability to return into its original shape when no pressure is present.
- It is very light in weight.
- It is suitable for the metatarsal stress fractures, turf toe, broken bones, and such others.
- This insole provides arch support.
- This best insole provides great support to the injured foot at the court.
- This insole is not present in pairs, and it is sold separately.
If you are facing broken bone, chronic injuries, metatarsal stress fracture, turf toe, or any other such problem, then this insole is here to serve you best. It also gives arch support.
8. Plantar Fasciitis Arch Support Insole for Men
This insole is going to provide you amazing comfort and reduces the arch pain. The anti-pronation biomechanical reinforcement technology provides great arch support to the player at the court.
The gel forefoot of the shoe makes the insole shock absorbent. The air capsules of the insole provide additional cushioning. The deep heel support present in the insole makes sure to keep the foot bone in a vertical position and provides stability.
This best insole for basketball is available in pairs. The high-quality hard TPU gives arch support to the player. It contains a light cushioning layer along with the PU base.
The velvety cover present at the top of this comfortable insole is friction and heat-free. It contains a premium design, which gives superb comfort, support, and cushioning to the player.
It is available in different size options. You can choose the best size according to your shoe size. It is suitable for people having flat feet.
- This best insole for the basketball shoe contains Anti pronation biomechanical reinforcement technology that gives arch support to the player.
- The gel forefoot of this insole makes this shoe highly shock absorbent.
- It contains air capsules that provide additional cushioning.
- The breathable velvety upper reduces friction and heat.
- It contains high premium quality material.
- This best insole gives arch support because of Hard cushioning and PU memory foam base.
- You can easily trim this insole and make it adjustable into your shoe.
If you have flat feet and looking for a suitable insole that can help you deal with the arch pain, then this insole is best for you. Choose this insole without any second thought. It is going to stay longer with you.
9. Timberland PRO Men’s Anti-fatigue technology replacement Insole
With this best insole, you are going to get extreme comfort and performance. It contains anti-fatigue technology, which is best at shock absorption and contains energy returning features.
In other words, it will return energy back to you at every step. You are going to get the full support from the insole even if you wear it for the whole day. It makes sure to give protection and comfort to the player that is required at the court.
It contains contoured insole that gives maximum support at impact zones and pressure points like a heel area. The unique design of this insole reduces the impact of shock absorption cones.
The orthoLite top layer of this best insole for the basketball shoe handles management and comfort to the player. It is available in orange color. The different size options of the insole make it suitable for almost everyone.
- It contains geometrical technology that returns energy to the player at every step.
- The anti-fatigue technology of this best insole makes sure to provide comfort to the player the whole day.
- The innovative design of the shoe reduces the impact of shock absorption cones.
- It contains a contoured insole that provides maximum comfort to the player at specific areas like a heel.
- The dynamic arch design of the insole is suitable almost for every foot shape.
- It is available in orange color.
This high-quality, synthetic sole, durable insole for the basketball shoe is going to serve you best at the court. It will absorb the energy and return it to you at every step.
10. Dr. Scholl’s Sport Insoles
This best insole for the basketball shoe provides protection to the knees, feet, and back by shock absorption and by reducing the pressure on lower body joints. It contains advance massaging gel and bouncier gel waves.
This best insole reduces the pressure on the heel and gives stability while cutting and stopping. The responsive wave cushioning present at the foot area contains softer gel waves which provide energy rebound and cushioning.
This insole is going to make sure that your foot saves from the impact so that you can move more. These insoles fit into a variety of shoes, including running shoes, cross-trainers, court shoes, and such others.
You can get this insole either as a single item or as a pair. It is going to provide you maximum arch support. This best insole contains active perform technology, which provides motion control.
In other words, it will help the player to make moves at the court. The rugged construction of the shoe makes sure to bear the pressure exerted by the player during the game.
- This best insole for basketball shoes contains responsive wave cushioning at the foot area that provides energy and cushioning.
- The bouncier gel waves give super comfort to the player and make them feel full of energy.
- It contains rugged construction that can withstand the pressure exerted.
- The active perform technology provides the motion control feature to this insole.
- The advance massaging gel gives cushioning and all-day comfort.
This best insole for the basketball shoe is going to give you maximum support, comfort, and cushioning that you need at the court. It contains advance massaging technology that will keep your foot safe inside the shoe.
Buyer Guide for best basketball shoe insole’s
While buying one perfect pair of insole for the basketball shoe, you need to keep few important things in your mind. You just can’t randomly choose the basketball shoe, which seems good to you. Instead, you need to keep an eye on various important factors. Different companies give different types of best insoles. Every company is trying to give the best product to people. However, you need to select the one that satisfies your needs. Let’s highlight some of these important points.
As the player needs to make a lot of moves at the court, so it means there are chances of the knee and foot injuries. In other words, the multi-directional movements can cause injuries to the player. If you want to avoid those injuries, your shoes and insole must contain the shock absorption feature. Your insole must contain some additional cushioning at the heel area in order to absorb the shock. During the game, a lot of pressure is exerted on foot, so insole must be able to absorb the shock.
As we all know, a basketball player is going to make quick moves and jump at the court, so in this case, the shoe insole must be very light in weight. The shoe and insole must provide the desired comfort to the player. This thing is important in order to get maximum performance. On the other side, if your insole is heavy, then you will not be able to make the moves properly.
No matter what is the shape of your foot. It is always important and beneficial to get the full arch support. It is the middle area of the foot and needs to have proper balance if you want to avoid injuries. You can easily get a different type of arch support according to your foot type.
Another crucial point that you need to check while buying an insole for a basketball shoe is its proper size. If the insole is not of the correct size, you will be in discomfort throughout the game. However, if you are wearing the right size of the insole, it is going to support you beyond your expectations.
Check the material of the insole suits you and the surroundings. Some insoles are made especially for the summer season and others for winter. They are explicitly designed to perform a specific task. Like the insole for the summer can amazingly absorb the sweat and should be breathable.
Some tips for cleaning the basketball shoe insoles
Here are a few tips which you can check for cleaning the basketball shoe insole.
- Make sure to keep your insole in the air for some time after every game.
- Use a small soft brush to remove any dirt present on the insole.
- Put your insole in warm water along with some drops of detergent.
- Scrub the insoles in a circular motion and keep your eye on stained areas.
- Ensure that soap gets properly into the insole.
- Clean both sides of the insole properly. By both sides, we mean front and back.
- Completely remove the soap residue from the insole.
- Keep the insole under the insole and let it dry properly before the next use.
Benefits of the basketball shoe insoles
Let’s explore some benefits of using insoles with basketball shoes.
- Pressure handling
If you wear insole with the basketball shoe, it ensures that your feet are properly warmed and also handles the pressure exerted on the feet while playing the game at the court.
- Foot condition
If you are having any foot injury, flat feet, or high arches, then shoe insoles are here to help you deal with this problem and avoid injuries.
Insoles are the best way to get enough support during the game. These things are very beneficial if you already have a foot injury.
- Pressure absorption:
The best insoles can provide additional padding to the player foot and help in staying firm, which is grateful in the shock absorption.
- Injury prevention
If you make use of the insole in the basketball shoe, it will help you in avoiding any injuries. In other words, the insole can protect your feet.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do insoles do?
Insoles provide better fit, comfort, support, warmth, and much more to the player. So, why not to buy the best pair of insoles for yourself and get the best performance at the court.
Which insole is the better half-length or full length?
Half-length insoles are present at the back of the foot provides cushioning and comfort to the back of the foot. They help the foot to stay balanced and absorb the shock. However, the full-length insoles provide support, support, and cushioning to every part of the foot. Both of these provide benefits to the player; however, full-length insoles are best.
Which insole is best for the basketball shoe?
The best insole is the one that can help you boost your performance at the court. In other words, it should provide you comfort, support, cushioning, which must be light in weight and stays longer with you.
Foam insoles are best for basketball shoes or not?
Foma is a very reliable material. It provides cushioning and comfort to the player. It is highly breathable and helps the feet stay fresh and dry within the shoe. Another great thing is that they are very light in weight and suitable for basketball shoes.
Does every player need an insole?
If you want to get the most comfortable feel at the court, then go-ahead wear insoles in your basketball shoes. Moreover, they are also going to save your feet from various injuries.
Are gel insoles better than rigid soles?
Gel insoles are the best alternative to rigid insoles. Rigid insoles are uncomfortable to wear. However, these insoles do not provide much arch support, which makes them unsuitable for the collapsed arches.
Do insoles really work?
If you are using the insole of the right shape, stiffness, and other characteristics, then for sure, they are going to provide you additional comfort, support, and softness, which is required at the court.
Gel insole or memory foam insole, which is better?
Foam insoles are best for providing the support, cushioning, and pressure handling while the gel insoles are best for shock absorption and provide cushion feel.
How long the memory foam insoles last?
Every player should replace the insoles every six months in order to get the best from them. If your insole wears out before this time period, then replace them immediately according to the condition.
How long can we wear the insoles?
When you wear the insoles for the first time, wear them for at least 30 minutes, then for one hour and so on. In this way, increase the time, and your feet will make adjustments accordingly.
For every basketball player, the right pair of insoles plays a very important role because they are the foundation for the player and their game. In this article, we have provided the list of best insoles for basketball shoes. We know how much it is difficult to choose one best insole when multiple options are available.
We hope this list of best insoles for the basketball shoe will help you in choosing one best insole. When you are making a purchase, make sure to keep the above-mentioned points in your mind. If you are getting the maximum comfort and support from your insole, it will not only protect you from many injuries but also boosts your performance at the court.
We hope this article will help users to get a better understanding of the best basketball shoes. Keep in mind, best basketball shoes for you are the one which provides you maximum comfort. If one shoe is uncomfortable for you, don’t go for it even if it contains the best features. This is because comfort is very important to achieve maximum performance at the court.
Some people just check the price of the shoes and choose low-priced shoes. However, if your shoe is not of good quality, it will wear out soon, and then you will have to buy the new one. We think it is better to choose the best quality shoe which stays longer with you. If you know about any other best insole for the basketball shoe, you can share it with us. We will really appreciate it. Thank you for reading.